Monday October 10
Our next stop after Main Street USA was Tomorrowland, one of the lands in Magic Kingdom that we weren’t able to see our first day there. We were in Tomorrowland all morning, and still didn’t have time to see it all. It was fascinating. We also went on (not pictured) Space Mountain, the Century of Progress, and some others that I can’t remember right now. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.
1. The entrance to Tomorrowland; that is my sweet dh looking at the camera.
2. “Wow, what shall we do first?” My dh and Zane, my daughter and son-in-law, and nephew Kyle in yellow.
3. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, a video game that you ride through. I got the most points (go Grandma!)
4. The evil Emperor Zurg behind bars where he belongs!
5. I wanted to go on this ride, but the lines were way too long. Next vacation to Walt Disney World!
6. The big kids went to Stitch’s Great Escape, while my dh and I …
7. … explored Tomorrowland with Zane (with a good vantage point from Grandpa’s shoulders).
8. The Tomorrowland band. They played really good jazz, and Zane had to get down and dance.
9. Even the trees kept in the Tomorrowland theme.
10. Ordering lunch at the Cosmic Cafe. Zane had chicken nuggets, as you can see.
Continued in Magic Kingdom too, part three
How fun! We are planning a visit there in 2 weeks!!! I can’t wait– I’ve wanted to go there since I was a little kid. 🙂
God bless you,