Monday October 10
After Tomorrowland, we stopped at Mickey’s ToonTown Fair. ToonTown is just that – a town, which looks like a three-dimensional cartoon. There are rides and attractions throughout, featuring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, and a lot for the little ones to do. The county fair tent is where Mickey and Minnie hang out, and get their pictures taken with the kids. The Walt Disney World Railroad stops here, on its way through the park. We were here for most of the afternoon – we still had to get to Fantasyland and Zane’s favorite ride before dinner: It’s a Small World! Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.
1. “Grandma, Grandpa, that ball, that ball, please?” On the way to the Toontown.
2. The entrance to Mickey’s Toontown Fair; that is me, my daughter, my nephew Kyle, and Zane of course.
3. Waiting for the Walt Disney World Railroad. Our daughter had her face painted at Pete’s Garage.
4. The Barnstormer, a roller coaster ride through Goofy’s Wise Acre Farms.
5. Donald’s “Miss Daisy” (Broken link, active October 26, 2005), his leaky boat full of water fountains …
6. … which is a great way for the kids to cool off! (And they needed it, as hot as it was!)
7. Mickey’s house …
8. A pumpkin from Mickey’s garden in his backyard.
9. Minnie’s house …
10. Hot again, frozen lemonade hits the spot!
Continued in Magic Kingdom too, part four