Monday October 10
1. “Grandma, Grandpa, that ball, that ball, please?” On the way to the Toontown.
2. The entrance to Mickey’s Toontown Fair; that is me, my daughter, my nephew Kyle, and Zane of course.
3. Waiting for the Walt Disney World Railroad. Our daughter had her face painted at Pete’s Garage.
4. The Barnstormer, a roller coaster ride through Goofy’s Wise Acre Farms.
5. Donald’s “Miss Daisy” (Broken link, active October 26, 2005), his leaky boat full of water fountains …
6. … which is a great way for the kids to cool off! (And they needed it, as hot as it was!)
7. Mickey’s house …
8. A pumpkin from Mickey’s garden in his backyard.
9. Minnie’s house …
10. Hot again, frozen lemonade hits the spot!
Continued in Magic Kingdom too, part four