I knew that yesterday couldn’t be the devil’s day just because the date was June 6th! And not only for the reasons already mentioned, but yesterday was Zane’s birthday, two years old already! His party was at Chuck E Cheese (I dreaded going, because I am not a crowds and noise kind of person, but it wasn’t as bad as I remembered it when my children were little. Maybe I am mellowing with age, LOL). I couldn’t believe I haven’t posted pictures of Zane since January. I think I was a little preoccupied this spring. Anyway, I discovered that I don’t take pictures in a dark room with lots of flashing lights nearly as well as I do outdoors. But, I did get a lot of good ones of the back of Zane’s head. ::: sigh :::. Here they are:
1. That Chuck E Cheese sure dances funny!
2. Playing arcade games with Grandpa.
3. I may be two and growing fast, but I am still not tall enough to reach the games by myself.
4. Playing skeeball with the other set of grandparents.
5. What is a party for a two- year- old boy without cars cupcakes?
6. … or presents?
7. … or friends?
8. I don’t care which game we play next, Grandpa, I am tuckered out!
He sure has grown a lot in one year! Happy birthday, Zane!