My sweet dh and I got to babysit Zane last night while his mom and dad went out by themselves for a few hours. His grandpa is his favorite person in the world, so the two of them played together almost the whole time. I am his favorite person when he’s hungry, LOL. Let’s see, they played cars, and did puzzles, and shared pizza and popcorn while watching Mary Poppins, one of Zane’s favorite movies. He likes Chitty Chitty Bang Bang too. It must be Dick van Dyke, LOL. I didn’t get any pictures from last night, but here are some from our non-commercial Christmas which I haven’t posted yet:
1. Full of Grandma’s sour cream sweet rolls and Mommy’s Christmas fruit salad.
2. “Curious George books! I love Curious George!”
3. My dh collected hot wheels cars from yard sales all summer. Zane loves playing cars.
4. “Oh boy, Thomas the Tank Engine!” (It is amazing the brand new stuff people sell at yard sales!)
5. Our son and his sweet friend.