Here’s some pictures from our Independence Day celebration: our 4th
of July parade in the morning, family picnic, and fireworks at the park
in the evening. Yes, it is just another excuse to take more pictures of
Zane, LOL. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.
1. Watching the parade on Dad’s shoulders.
2. I love you, Grandma. (Feeling’s mutual, Zane.)
3. So I'm not sure what to think of sparklers.
4. I'm up WAAAAAY past my bedtime.
5. So I heard there was going to be fireworks?!?!
6. Ooooohh! Fireworks! (I didn’t take this picture.)
The best tribute to the
Fourth I read over the weekend was