My dh and I took our grandson Zane to the circus on Saturday. It was a small affair, but the acts were skillful and performed as if the circus was in a big city with tens of thousands of onlookers, rather than the small crowd our home town was able to supply.
1. Front row seats at the circus.
2. "Can I ride the pony, Grandpa, can I, can I?" At the ticket booth.
3. “Is it too late to change my mind about the pony ride?"
4. Clowns were somehow funnier when I was Zane’s age.
5. It can’t be a circus without lions, tigers …
6. … and elephants.
7. My favorite act: he is balancing on four wine bottles.
8. Amazing! How can he do that?
9. He is adding even more chairs … I can’t look!
10. If the cotton candy and popcorn is all gone, it must be time to go home.