We had the kids over this weekend for Father’s Day, and had such
a wonderful time. Zane went swimming in his little wading pool for the
first time; pictures posted below, click on the thumbnails to enlarge.
1. I love my books! (Yes, he is a Miller.)
2. Here, Grandma, I picked you a flower!
3. I’m not sure I like swimming …
4. Now I am sure – I love it!
5. But not as much as I love my Grandpa. (Zane with my sweet dh.)
6. Nephews are cool. (Zane and our son.)
7. Having fun is thirsty work.
8. Tuckered out from a busy day. (Our daughter and son-in-law.)