Friday October 7
We slept in, checked out of our hotel, and drove to Sarasota on the Gulf coast of Florida, where my husband’s family lives. We spent a wonderful day getting caught up with everyone. Tomorrow we are going to the beach! (My first time seeing the ocean, except from an airplane at 20,000 feet.)
Saturday October 8
1. Zane’s first time in the ocean too! (with his mom and dad).
2. The sand pail and shovel was a bigger hit than the water.
3. Zane and his dad making sand castles.
4. “Hey guys … you aren’t going to leave me in here, right? Guys?” Our nephew getting buried in the sand.
5. My wonderful in-laws enjoying the sun and sea.
Continued in Lions and turtles and alligators, oh my!