Monday October 10
It was late afternoon and there was still so much to see! We left Mickey’s ToonTown Fair and headed for Fantasyland. Besides the 100 Acre Wood, the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and It’s a Small World, we saw or went on (not pictured) the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, Cinderella’s Golden Carousel (Broken link, active October 28, 2005) (Zane loved that), Peter Pan’s Flight (fun!) and Mickey’s PhilharMagic again. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.
1. Piglet’s house at the 100 Acre Wood.
2. Zane *loved* playing in the 100 Acre Wood; here he is looking down from Piglet’s (?) window.
3. “I’m on an Expotition looking for Heffalumps!”
4. “Time to go already? That was fun!”
5. Next stop: the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, a ride through the Pooh stories.
6. Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree.
7. It’s a Small World. We were waiting in line at 5:30 pm with rumblies in our tumblies.
8. Zane loves It’s a Small World; taking it all in with his mom …
9. …and his dad.
10. Tuckered out and sleeping through dinner (hot dogs at Casey’s Corner back on Main Street).
Continued in Magic Kingdom too, part five