1. Dip graham crackers in melted chocolate to coat, drain off excess, and let harden. Yum!
2. Spread peanut butter on the bottom of a graham cracker and top with a second graham cracker to make a sandwich cookie. Dip one end in melted chocolate, drain off excess, and let harden.
3. There are a huge variety of cookies you can make on the dip graham crackers or graham cracker sandwiches in the melted chocolate chips /white chocolate chips / peanut butter chips category. Try adding finely chopped nuts, coconut, or broken candy pieces into the mix. Have fun!
4. Spread a graham cracker with peanut butter, then sprinkle chocolate chips over the peanut butter. Fastet cookies ever!
5. Spread milk chocolate frosting or cream cheese frosting or any flavor leftover cake frosting between two graham crackers and make a sandwich cookie. Mom never let even a few tablespoons of cake frosting go to waste! 🙂
6. Lay graham crackers out on a baking sheet. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle brown sugar, finely chopped pecans, and coconut over the tops. Broil under the broiler until the butter and brown sugar is bubbly, then remove from oven and let cool. My mother often made these for us as kids, when she wanted to make cookies but did not have the time.
7. S’mores. ‘Nuff said.