Wednesday October 5
We were so beat from the long day of flying and driving that we couldn’t get up to get to Epcot early. But we finally arrived at 11:00 am. We were having such a great time we didn’t take as many pictures as we should have, I’m afraid, especially in the beginning of the day. Here are the best that tell the story of our day. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.
1. Arrival! Zane’s monkey harness on, check; video camera on, check; rent stroller, check … (Our son-in-law with Zane.)
2. “WOW! This place is big, and awesome!”
3. First ride … Spaceship Earth inside the giant Epcot ball. (Our daughter and Zane.)
4. The adults favorite ride: Mission Space!
5. “This is MY favorite part … look at these rocks to take home!” (We didn’t take any home, of course.)
6. Living with the Land boat ride after lunch (that is me in the picture.)
7. What a day at Epcot does to a little boy.
8.World Showcase: my dh and Zane in Italy.
9. Dinner in China: our son-in-law, daughter and Zane at the Nine Dragons.
10. Epcot at night … this was a fun, amazing, beautiful day, over way too quickly!
Continued in Epcot too
Hi there! Nice to meet you :o) You look so pretty!
Zane is especially gorgeous…sleeping. Look at those perfect little lips.
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I really enjoy them!