I went to the Benson Park Sculpture Garden last week with my sister and her children, my Mom, and my daughter and grandson, Zane. Benson Park Sculpture Garden is in Loveland, Colorado, the home of more sculpture artists and bronze foundries than almost any other city in the country. The city adds several sculptures every year to the beautiful park; there are walking trails, ponds, and of course, the gardens throughout. If you are ever in the area, it is worth a visit. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.
1. Zane meets art face to face.
2. “Mommy, can I take him home?”
3. And to think one day he might climb fourteeners.
4. “Which rock shall I put in my pocket?”
5. “There’s something else I can ride!” (Just wait ’till you see Magic Kingdom, Zane!)